Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Speech

Hello everyone today I'm going to be stating why games should not be blocked at school. Do you know how much time we spend in the classroom? I demand games to be unblocked, because games are really important for some people in general. Doing all the work will make your brain hurt. Why do people think playing online games is bad for our learning? Online games are just like playing games in real life. People think ‘Tankionline’ is bad but I believe it should be unblocked. This is because it is the only games that people like to play. I love playing online games therefore I demand for them to be unblocked. We need to have some time to rest our brains! Lots of students are bored of working. Doing work isn’t fun but playing games is. Tanki Online is a really cool game once you understand the purpose. Children who work all the time are getting bored. Games can help because it provides fun to all  the student for EG: Tankionline, Agario, Pokemon and Minecraft. How would you feel if I blocked your class site? After all our hard work, don’t you think teachers should give us permission to have fun once in awhile. I am sure everyone agrees with me!











1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

A wonderful speech San Tat! You spoke clearly and confidently, making sure you kept us all hooked in by using expression too. I really liked your rhetorical question at the end, it was very clever. Well done!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.