Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

This is my Tamaki River walk By San Tat


On Tuesday November 5th we went to the Panmure Basin and did the Pakuranga Rotary walk. I very  liked the Tamaki River walk with my class. I liked boats at the Tamaki River because it was very big. When I went to the Panmure Basin I saw ducks and birds. When we finished walking at the Panmure Basin we had our lunch. When I finished eating  I played soccer with room 7. After we played soccer, we went over the Pakuranga Bridge. When we went to the Pakuranga Bridge we looked under the Pakuranga Bridge. I took pictures under the Pakuranga Bridge. After we looked under the bridge. We had to walk along the Tamaki River. When we walked along the Tamaki River I was very tired. When we finished walking I was very happy. We had to eat our lunch. When I finished eating my lunch I could play at the playground. I liked playing at the playground. When the bus came and we had to get our bags and get on the bus.

When I came back to school I was very happy because it was a very long walked. When we came back to the hall we had an a iceblock. My one was orange it tasted like orange fruit. It was a very yummy orange ice block.                 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.