Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

This is my Drama Work B San Tat

We have drama in Room 11 My. In Drama today we had to become  things that had to  do all on the Tamaki River. Miss Eeles had given each group 3 pictures each and then we had to become all the pictures for five seconds. Miss Eeles had counted down for us to get ready to become our freeze frame.
I was the bus driver, Ohs Mar was the Bus, Jason was the people in Room 5, Halatoa was that people in Room 5 too, John was the Bus door and Cyprus was the bus door too. Us one was very good but Miss Eeles said we need to giggling because we was giggling and luffing. When we need to become and make a noisy We one was same again but we make a noisy. We need to stops giggling again because Halatoa was make we laughed. I like this part Cyprus said are we there jet and I said no then the people in Room 7 and Room 5 was laughed. 


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.