Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

This is my story on Maru’s By San Tat

When Maru’s walk up she get ready for breakfast and she wait for her mum to wak up. She wait for 35 minutes and she go to her mum bed and she saw her mum was dead on the bed. When Maru’s saw his mum dead on the bed and then she go outside of his house and crying. She have no mum and dad because his mum and dad has dead. She saw one family and she go to the family to said my mum and dad has dead. There was a little boy is San Tat he saw Maru’s walking with no mum and dad. San Tat went to Maru’s and said do you have mum or dad because I saw you walking with no one. Maru’s said I have no family because my mum and dad dead. San Tat said you can come and live with my family. Maru’s live with a very good family.

THE END

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.