Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

My holidays by San Tat


My time on holiday
On Saturday I played a game of rugby. It was wonderful because we won and we played well as a team. I liked playing rugby because it is beautiful and is  a lovely game. After I finished my game of rugby, I went to Ohs’mar’s  house to play Xbox. We played xbox kinect. Afterwards Ohs’mar came over to my house to play more rugby .  



On Sunday I went to a temple, I ate some rice and fruit and drunk some juice. After we eat food we played rugby and soccer. Afterwards we went inside and got some food to take home.



On Monday I went to the shops and I bought some new shoes. My mum brought black shoes and she liked her shoes but I thought they were okay. After we went to rebel sports to buy new rugby boots,  I got one pair of rugby boots and my brother got a pair of rugby boots too. My boots are yellow and my brother got blue ones, but his boots are nicer than mine!



In the holidays I watched a Thailand movie called
‘Power kids’ it was a cool movie. I liked the  part when the kids were fighting with the big strong man and the the kids won.



After I watched ‘Power kids’ I went to Cyprus’ house to wait for our rugby coach  to come and pick us up for our game. Once we arrived at our game we got ready to play. Then we started playing. The team we were versing got 20 points and we only scored 17 points. We lost our rugby game but it was a cool rugby game so I didn’t mind losing.


After we finished our game of rugby we watched the big people play  rugby, they ran fast. After we watched the big people play  rugby we headed back to the car to go back at home.         





        

1 comment:

Cyprus said...

I really like your holiday story and the team that you and I play in marist. Good work Santat keep the work going.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.