Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

This is my Floor planner on room 5 By San Tat

This is my class room planner on room 5. I would like to have an art room because if we paint then paint won't go everywhere. If we don't have an art room then our classroom would get dirty. I would like to have a writing and reading room because if the teacher takes a reading group then we can work inside a separate room. If we don't have a writing and reading room then it can get quite noisy with the whole class working in the same room. We would like to have computers because if there are kids that don't have Netbooks or Chromebooks then they can use the computers. I like to have an Interactive Whiteboard because all the kids can see what the teacher is doing like maths. I like to have bookshelf because if the kids read their books then they can put the books back in the book shelf. I like to have a Chromebook cupboard because if the kids put their Chromebooks in the cupboard then they are safe. I like to have a Netbook cupboard because if the kids put away their Netbook in the cupboard then it is safe and secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.