Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

These are my reasons on why we should have a school cafeteria by San Tat

I have decided to go for a cafeteria?

I would like to buy food at school because if my mum doesn’t have time to make for my lunch and then I could buy my food at school. School cafeteria food would ensure kids learn and would allow them to take responsibility.

Most kids starve themselves because of the food they serve now. Plus 80% of the schools lunches are being wasted and no one wants that. The school food is good because it can help you with your learning. People eat at fast foods at restaurants daily. A school cafeteria lets the kids choose for food for him/herself.

The child will never learn to choose healthy food for her/himself if they are never given the option. When the child gets into the world, they will wonder what such food tastes like, and eventually they will try some and indulge it.

I think we should have a cafeteria at Panmure Bridge School because if the kids don't like the food at the shop and then they buy their lunch from the school cafeteria.

If the kids came late to school then they can buy the lunch at school. They may not have time to buy their  lunch at the shops. I would like to buy my lunch at school because I don't have time to buy my food at the shop.

These are my reasons on why we should have a school cafeteria. Parents and students may not have time to buy lunch at the shops, the school lunch may be fresher and yummy than at the shops, if students came late to school then they could buy their lunch at school and the food at the shops may cost too much money and it could be cheaper if students bought their food from the school cafeteria. Overall I think we should have a school cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.