Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting By San tat


Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting


1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?

Yes, because my art looks cool.




2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?

I found blending the paper easy.




3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.

I found tracing the animal hard because you could only see the tracing a little bit.



4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?

Raymond  helped me to colour a animal.




5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
I would like to chose a different animal because this one was too easy and I want a harder one.




6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?
I found Tracing the animal frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.