Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Recount - San Tat

I was walking down the road to go to my great aunt's grave. I felt like something was watching me. I saw old house sitting on top of a lumpy hill. So i went closer to the house as i see the house getting larger and larger.I open the door and every step i took i could her a creaking noises beneath me. I hear creepy footsteps behind me, and i see stairs so i quickly run up the stairs and see a long hallway. All of a sudden the lights start’s flickering on and of. I see this mysterious room with a big closet just sitting in the middle of the room. I went into the room to see what was inside. I opened it and one big giant ghost was staring at me. It did not hurt me it did not harm me. I recognized this face somewhere. Then i got a big shock and realized it was my great aunty. I had so many questions to ask her but as i blinked my eyes she disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.