Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

My virtual trip to the Landforms By San Tat



This is me on a mountain landform. I fly like the superman up on the mountain. I like flying like superman becauses I saw a big and tall mountain.
The mountain was next to a really hot mountain, because of this I began to feel hot next to the mountain and then I jumped into a lake to cool down.

This is my landform on plateau where I jumped into the water.
I like to jump into the water because it fun and cool. The water was warm like at the swimming pool. When I jumped into the water and then I hit my head on the rock bued.

This is my waterfall landform, I did backflip when I went down waterfall. When I did backflip the wind made me feel cold. The water was very, very scary. I like to backflip at waterfall it was really cool.
I like this picture because it cool and scary. When I did backflip at waterfall and the water was warm lie the swimming pool.
When I did a backflip my friends Oh S’mar and Patrick did a backflip after me. When Ohsm Mar and patrick did a backflip and there shoes came off and it was really funny!
    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.