Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

5 Minutes Of Camp: San Tat


5 minutes of camp
Camp Concert


When I got on the stage I was really nervous, but I was ready to do my concert performance. Lots of the students and teachers was cheering for my concert group. I did my first part and I was revealed. I wasn't nervous anymore because lots of my friends liked it. I got my friends at the back of me and they said are you ready to do your dance San Tat, I was ready to do my dance. Mr M put the gangnam style music on We was dancing and my friends at the back were copying me. I could see the teacher laughing, The gangnam style music finished and that all we was relieved that we finished our camp concert. Lots of students and teachers was clapping at the end. My friends said that I as so awesome. I was happy at the end because we did it, we did our concert and lots  of people liked it. My friends said that was easy because they just needed to copy me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done San Tat you are a good boy and we are proud of you.
Saw and Mi Cho

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.