Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Achievement Letter

Dear Term 4 me


By the end of term 4 you will get a sports award and you will know
how to be a coach. If you become a coach then you can teach younger people how to play sports. You will make your parents proud by getting a sports award. You would have worked very hard by trying to achieve the goal you have set yourself. You will have to train all the time. I hope that you did not give up and moved to the next level and hopefully you achieved your goal. The end of  term 4 you will get a reading award and you will know how to read better. If you can read better then you can help younger people learn how to read. You would have worked very hard by trying to achieve the goal by keeping on reading all the time. I hope that you did not give up and hopefully you moved your reading skills to the next level.

Have a great year, see you in December

From term one San Tat


This is my letter about what I want to achieve by the end of this year. I want to try and become a sports coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.