Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

San Tat - I remember

I remember as if it was yesterday when I was in Burma and my mum told the family that we were moving to another country, I was happy to move, but the problem was that I loved my life here better than anywhere else. I enjoyed Burma because I spent a lot of my free time playing with my friends and cousins and family members, we always go into the forest and get some delicious fruit such as mangoes, apples, bananas and grapes. I always liked going to the lake to fish, but we didn’t use normal rods we had to use a stick, string and a hook with little fish on it and we had fun. When my mum told me to pack up, she told me good things about the place we were moving to, so I packed up my things and went. I met great friends and learnt how to speak English like all the others so I don’t get left out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome recount San Tat, its great to hear how much your enjoy living in New Zealand. It sounds like you had many wonderful times in Burma and are enjoying your time greatly here in New Zealand. I bet you would love to go back and visit? Where about's in the world is Burma?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.